123 HP Envy 5055 printer is an all-in-one printer that was designed by 123.hp.com/envy5055 to make quality printing affordable and easy to use. It was made in such a manner that, it is suitable for both home and office use. Its various features include; printing, scanning, faxing and copying. Normal and instant ink can be used in this printer. It has the advantage of having accessibilities for both wired and wireless connections.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Setting up a 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer might look like a herculean task that is only reserved for tech savvies from the outside, but it is nothing but a child’s play when done by following the given instructions.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Having your printer connected to a wireless network connection is a mandatory process to be extra productive in today’s rapid age of information, where everything is shared through the internet.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Install
Installation of 123.hp.com/setup printer driver is very fundamental for the process of easy printing and it might look hard, but here we give it in a way that it looks as absolute breeze that gets completed within a few seconds.
123 HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
A few minor issues in your HP printer may cause a major setback in productivity. But fixing them is easy with our expertise troubleshooting services and hassle-free smooth instructions.
123 HP Envy 5055 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP Envy 5055 Unboxing the Printer
- Remove the Printer Setup from the box along with all the tapes and packaging materials. Be gentle while handling the printer and make sure you don’t damage any of the printer’s parts.
- Remove the packaging materials which are on 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer’s external and dispose of the packaging.
- Remove the sticker from the printer’s control panel and open the cartridge access door until it locks into place.
- Remove all the packaging materials and tapes from inside the cartridge access door and from the printer’s inside.
- Make sure there is no packaging material left inside and close the cartridge access door to proceed.
- Open the input tray door and push it towards you. Remove the tapes from the input tray and push it forward until it locks to close it.
Installing 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Open the ink cartridge door by raising it until it locks in its place. You can see that the carriage slightly moves to the left as soon as you open the access cartridge door.
- Be patient until the carriage becomes idle and silent. Remove one of the ink cartridges from their respective package.
- Gently remove the present in the ink cartridge. Be careful not to damage any of the ink cartridges contacts.
- Place the ink cartridges in their slots. Gently push the ink cartridges into their slots until they click into their slots.
- Make sure you close the lids on the ink cartridge slots so that the ink cartridges are secured in their slots.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and wait for the printer to calibrate
123 HP Envy 5055 Power Source to Printer
- Connect one end of the power cord that comes with the printer to the rear of the printer and connect other end to an electrical output.
- Make sure that the electrical output gives out steady electricity. Fluctuation in electricity damages 123 hp setup envy 5055 printer and make the printer malfunction.
- While turning the printer on make sure not to leave any USB cables connected to the printer. This might cause unnecessary prompts to pop-up later.
- You can set your preferences and make changes by clicking the settings option on the control panel.
- After changing the settings on the control panel according to your choice, press yes to save the changes that are made by you.
- After the printer is connected to the power source, the installations of the ink cartridges are supposed to happen.
Loading Paper to 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Unlock the input tray door and extend the input tray door. Slide the paper guides apart from each other.
- Load paper into the input tray in a portrait manner with the printing side facing downwards. Do not load more than the recommended pages.
- Push the paper stack into the input tray until it stops. Adjust the paper guides according to the width of the paper so it doesn’t move.
- Be careful not to push the paper guides too close to the paper, it might damage the paper. Bent paper might cause paper jams in the printer.
- Push the input tray back into 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer and press the done option on the printer’s control panel.
- Extend the output tray and its extension to ensure that the documents and pictures you print lands safely.
Is your HP Envy 5055 Printer Giving you Troubles?
Call Our Toll-Free 1 844 687 6686 Services to Instantly Fix it.
123 HP Envy 5055 DRIVER INSTALLATION
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Windows
- You can download hp envy 5055 driver for your preferred version of Windows OS from HP official website. Make sure that the printer driver you download is meant for your computer’s version of OS.
- Install the downloaded printer driver in your computer that is to be connected to the printer. Make sure that the network connection for the computer runs smooth.
- Check if 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is turned on. If it is not, turn the printer on by connecting it to a proper electrical output.
- Be prepared with a USB wire connection. The process may prompt for a USB connection later on in the installation process.
- Verify that the printer driver is compatible with your Windows OS and your computer model before starting the installation process.
- The installation process might prompt for a USB connection, so furnish the printer with a USB connection when one is needed.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Mac
- The Mac Os has its own printer setup process. We recommend you to follow according to 123 hp printer setup as the first step of this driver installation process.
- Make sure that 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer is turned on. In case that the printer is not activated, connect the printer to a power source and turn it on.
- Dispose of any existing USB connections that are connected to the printer. If any of the USB connections are left on, the driver installation process may prompt for another necessary process.
- The Mac dock automatically provides you with a downloadable file, click on it to 123.hp.com’setup software it and start the installation process.
- If there are any USB connections left with the printer at this step of the process, the installer will prompt for possible necessary connections on 123.hp.com.
- Follow the instructions given onscreen by the installer further in order to complete 123 hp printer driver installation process.
123 HP Envy 5055 FEATURES
123 hp setup 5055 printer is a wireless all-in-one printer that has color inkjet technology. This printer is made to save you money and time. It also has the feature of automatic double-sided printing that saves you half the cost on paper. You can create life-like borderless photos with 123 HP Envy 5055 all-in-one printer easily. You can count on 123.hp.com/envy5055 to generate high-quality print from the first page to the last page.
HP Envy 5055 Support
We present our users with our enhanced and skilled support services in order to guide you through instructions and provide you with amicable assistance to give you an instant and expert solution for your issues concerning 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. We are here to extend you with simple and comprehensible answers for your unfathomable queries and to help you through executing the convincing solution for your issues with your HP printer.
Since we live in the age of information, it has become indispensable to connect your printer to a wireless network connection so that you can make use of it from anywhere and everywhere.
The advantage of using Airprint is conserved only for Apple users, which makes it a unique and mobile way to print information and to make use of new technology at its finest and within comfort.
ePrint is a feature that was specifically designed for HP printers, which allows its users to print data directly from the hyperspace by using a computer with an internet connection.
Cloud print is one of HP printer’s features that allow you to print documents or pictures directly from the cloud storage that is connected to the computer which is linked with the printer.
HP ENVY 5055 MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTION
123 HP Envy 5055 AirPrint Setup
- Check for the compatibility of the Apple phone’s OS version to that of the printer and make sure that both the printer and the phone are connected to a mutual network connection.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on before giving the print command.
- Press the print option that is available on the side of the document or mobile to open the print menu.
- On the print menu, select the preferred printer by choosing select printer option
- You can change the final print by clicking on the options. And make changes according to your preference.
- Change the number of copies according to the necessity and then press print to initiate the printing process.
123 HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
- Make sure that both your printer and your mobile are switched on.
- After turning them on, make sure that both the computer and the printer are connected to the same network connection. This is essential to establish a communication between your mobile and printer.
- Download HP eprint app on your mobile from the internet. Make sure that the application is compatible with the version of your mobile phone before installing the application.
- Install HP ePrint app on your phone and open the application on your phone
- Choose the content that you are intended to print and then choose the print option
- Choose the apt printer from the menu and proceed to print.
123 HP Envy 5055 CloudPrint Setup
- Make sure that your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer and your mobile is switched on.
- Verify if both the mobile and the printer are connected to the same network. This is essential for cloud printing.
- Connect to your cloud storage on your mobile through the internet. Make sure you stay connected to the same network connection throughout the process
- Select the contents that you intend to print from your cloud storage and press the print option.
- As soon as you choose the print option the print menu would appear.
- Select 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer from the print menu
- make changes in the orientation and as such, according to your preferences and proceed to print
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Direct Printing Setup
- Make sure that 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is turned on. If is not turned on, connect it to a power source to turn it on.
- Select the wireless direct option that is present on the printer’s control panel in order to display the wireless direct menu.
- Turn on the wireless direct option on the printer’s control panel and change the security option if you want to enable security.
- Switch your mobile phone on. Switch on the Wi-Fi on your Mobile phone and search for new networks.
- The printers model name will be displayed as one of the networks like 123 HP Envy 5055
- Select the printers name and proceed with the printing process.
123 HP ENVY 5055 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP Envy 5055 WI-FI Protect
Having a envy 5055 wireless connection and connecting it to your printer has become more of a necessity in today’s age. A wireless network can be connected by using the following steps:
- Make sure your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer, router and the computer is turned on before starting the connection process.
- Make sure there are no wired USB connections that are valid with the printer.
- You can connect your printer to your preferred network connection by choosing on the wireless setting on the control panel.
- Choose your home network on the wireless setup wizard If your preferred network does not appear, try manually entering your network’s name by using the enter new network option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Enter the SSID of your home network and the password.
- The printer can also be connected to the WPS directly, by using the corresponding option. This would successfully connectyour printer to your home network irrespective of OS.
123 HP Envy 5055 Auto Wireless Connection
Nowadays almost all the printers manufactured nowadays have the option of connecting to a wireless network connection automatically by following the step-wise insrtructions:
- Verify if the printer is turned on before beginning the process if it is not connect the printer to an electrical output to turn it on.
- Make sure that the router that is providing the internet connection is the only internet connection that is active. Verify if all the other routers are switched off before connecting the printer.
- If any other network router is active it might cause confusion or lag while the printer tries to connect to the preferred router.
- You can obtain the automatic wireless connection by using the wireless setting which is present on the control panel.
- Choose configure my wireless setting and activate automatic wireless connection option inside it to activate the option
Is your HP Envy 5055 Printer Giving you Troubles?
Call Our Toll-Free 1 844 687 6686 Services to Instantly Fix it.
123 HP ENVY 5055 PRINT DOCUMENT
Collecting data is a human attribute that helps save information throughout ages. The printer was solely invented for this reason. Printing documents has become an inevitable part of our lives. We print documents for official purposes, home purposes and even craft purposes. But with the growing phase if technology it is common that people suffer with operating printers. So here we are to help you easily print with a step-by-step process.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Document for Windows
Printing a document from a windows OS, be it a laptop or PC can be quite hard for a beginner. But with these easy steps, you can walk through the printing process of documents with no sweat involved:
- Access the file that needs to be printed from inside the system’s files.
- You can either press the print option on the quick access toolbar in order to open the print
- Once open, open the properties in the print windows.
- In the menu involving properties, the user can change the settings for the final printout.
- The orientation of the page can be changed from landscape to portrait and vice versa. The duplexer options can also be changed in these settings.
- Once you change the setting according to your liking, press print in order to print the document
HP Envy 5055 Printer Document for Mac
Printing a document with Mac Os can also be similarly sturdy as that of the windows process. But we are here to help you through hard times and make everything easy for you. All you got to do is follow these steps:
- Access the file that needs printing from the file from your computer system.
- Choose the print option on the access toolbar to open 123 hp print window.
- Choose the printer that is connected to your computer on the print window.
- You can change certain settings to change the final print on the print window.
- These settings involve orientation changes such as landscape and portrait, the duplexer options and the margin settings which can be changed according to the user’s favor.
- Once the settings are changed according to your preferences, click print to print the documents.
Available 123 HP Envy Printers
123 HP ENVY 5055 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Restart 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer, router, and the computer. Remove all the wired connections that connect the devices to the power source and start the devices again.
- Turn OFF your router by switching off the power or by removing the electrical cords from the router.
- Turn 123 HP Envy 5055 printer off.
- Close all the running programs on your computer and switch off the computer in a proper manner.
- Reconnect the power cord on the router to switch it on.
- Turn 123 hp envy 5055 printer on and start the computer.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver on the computer. Don’t forget to check the compatibility of the software.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Job Stuck in Printer Queue
When printing multiple files together, it is possible for the job to get delayed and it can get queued up instead of getting printing . It can be resolved by using the following instructions:
- Turn off the printer and remove the power cable from the wall socket in order to cut off the entire electrical source to the printer.
- Save the files that are supposed to be pointed on the computer and make sure they are properly saved in a secure location in your computer.
- Search for services on your computer and find print spooler, as soon as you find print spooler switch it off. Delete all the files and folders in the printer folder
- Switch the computer off and disable all the electrical cables that connect the computer to a power source.
- Restart the computer. Once the computer is up and running, try printing the files again.
123 HP Envy 5055 Inkcartridge Problem
In peculiar instances, few minor errors may occur with the ink cartridge in 123 HP Envy 5055 printer. In those instances follow the given steps to solve the problems:
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, if it is not turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door and press on the ink cartridge to unlock it. Take the ink cartridge away from the printer.
- Check if the cartridge has any part of the protective tape left and remove if any be found.
- Clean the contacts on the ink cartridge with a lint-free piece of cloth. Be careful while doing so.
- Hold to the sides of the ink cartridge and gently push it into its slots and press it until it locks into the printer.
123 HP ENVY 5055 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
- How to use wi-fi direct on 123 hp envy 5055
- How to change network settings on 123 hp envy 5055
- 123 hp envy 5055 jams and paper-feed issues
- 123 hp envy 5055 paper feed issues
- How to connect the 123 hp envy 5055 printer using usb option
- 123 hp envy 5055 printer setup
- How to install 123 hp envy 5055 printer.
- How to print documents 123 hp envy 5055
- How to copy and scan documents 123 hp envy 5055
- 123 hp envy 5055 wireless printer setup
- How to setup wireless 123 hp envy 5055
- How to update your printer 123 hp envy 5055
- 123 hp envy 5055 web services
- 123 hp envy 5055 printer setups for hp eprint, google cloud print