A printer driver is prerequisite for the proper functioning of a printer. The printer driver software converts the format of the print command according to the format, necessary for each printer. If there is no driver involved in the printing process, the process of converting the data falls in the hands of the users. So, installing a 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer driver has almost become an inevitable process in the installation of a 123 hp envy 5055 printer. Though installing the printer driver itself can seem like an intricate work, it becomes quite easy and hassle-free when you religiously follow the trouble-free instructions given down below.
Is your HP Envy 5055 Printer Giving you Troubles?
Call Our Toll-Free 1 844 687 6686 Services to Instantly Fix it.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Windows
- The process of driver installation starts from downloading the software. Download 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer driver for the OS version of your computer from the official HP website.
- Make sure that you have turned on your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer before proceeding with the installation process. Also make sure that the printer’s power source is reliable.
- The installation process might require the help of a USB cable at some point of the installation process so, be prepared with a USB cable.
- Verify if the downloaded driver for 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 Printer is compatible with your computer’s version of operating system and proceed with the process of installation.
- The installation process may prompt for a USB connection as the process happens. Accessorize your printer with the needed USB connection when prompted for.
- Follow the onscreen instructions given by the driver installer to completely finish the installation process.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Mac
- The MAC OS has an in-built printer setup, follow the instructions to setup 123 HP Envy 5055 printer with your MAC operating system and proceed with the process.
- Dispose of any valid USB connections that are connected with the printer. If any are left with the printer the installer might prompt for necessary installations later.
- The MAC dock presents with a downloadable file on its own. Click on the downloadable file to download it.
- If any USB connections are left with 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer, the installer prompts for certain connections at the later steps of the installation process.
- Follow the onscreen instruction given by your system further and answer or fill in the prompts according to your preference.
- Complete the process of driver installation by finishing the procedures given by the computer.
123 HP ENVY 5055 CD/CVD DRIVER INSTALLATION
123 HP Envy 5055 CD/DVD Driver Install for Windows
- The driver CD/DVD mostly comes with the printer package. Remove the CD/DVD from its case carefully without damaging it.
- Place the CD/DVD in the optical drive of the system and let the computer read the disk. Select properties inside the computer option on the start option.
- Choose the device manager that is found in the properties menu and use the update software option from the options given in the menu.
- If your preferred driver is not found, try the browse the computer for driver software option to search for the preferred driver.
- Click browse and select the optical drive Choose the next option that is given in the bottom of the menu in order to install the driver into your computer.
- Wait until 123 hp setup 5055 printer driver software is completely installed into your system and click on close to finish the installation process completely.
123 HP Envy 5055 CD/DVD Driver Install for Mac
- The driver CD/DVD mostly comes with the printer package. Remove the CD/DVD without any damage from the CD/DVD case carefully.
- Insert the printer driver CD/DVD into the computer system and run the printer setup application in your system in order to install the printer drivers.
- Connect 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer to the computer with MAC OS in which the printer driver software is installed using a USB cable connection.
- Search in your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer folders found in your homepage for system preferences and choose the print and fax option in order to precede further.
- Print out a test page by choosing options and supplies and then select the utility tab in the options and supplies menu. Click print test page option to complete the process.
- If the installation is completely successful, 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer will print the test page properly without getting stuck or showing errors.
123 HP ENVY 5055 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Envy 5055 might not function properly due to few minor issues. For such instances, we provide you with our hassle-free instant solutions from our experts through our 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer troubleshooting services.
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Restart your computer, router and 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer. Restart all the above mentioned devices by removing the entire power source and reconnecting them.
- Check if the printer is turned on, if not make sure to turn it on. Also verify if the printer is connected to the network connection that is mutual to the computer.
- If the printer is not connected to the mutual network connection, connect it manually by using the required option on the wireless setup wizard
- Disable the firewall that is active temporarily for Windows OS. For MAC OS, choose reset print system in the print and fax found inside the system preference setting.
- Uninstall 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer driver from the computer that is connected to the printer. After uninstalling, visit the official HP website in order to download the updated version.
- Reinstall the updated version of the driver software into your computer and finish the driver installation process to complete the process.