123 HP Envy 5055 Printer is an all in one, easy to use the printer, and it is ideal for photos and documents with rich graphics and sharp texts. The printer includes print, copy, and scan. hp envy 5055 Printer is a photo printer, hence gives great quality photos. It is a wireless printing device and has various wireless printing features.If you face any problems and faults when using the printer, then read along the following steps and instructions which will help you in solving the issues.If the problem still persists, then please feel free to contact our technicians, who have a right on experience and wide knowledge, and would guide you in rectifying the problems.
Is your HP Envy 5055 Printer Giving you Troubles?
Call Our Toll-Free 1 844 687 6686 Services to Instantly Fix it.
123 HP ENVY 5055 PRINTER IS OFFLINE
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer is Offline for Windows
- If you receive printer is offline message on your windows computer, firstly you have to reset the printer, turn off the printer for a few seconds.
- Disconnect the power cord and electrical cord from 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer, and turn off the computer.
- Also, check the wireless network router. Restart the wireless router. Wait till the router’s light turns ON, indicating that the network is on.
- Then open the printers and drivers folder, and search for 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer. Once you find it, right click on the name and select Set as Default Printer.
- Check whether the printer is connected to the proper wireless network. Make sure not to connect the printer to any guest or public networks.
- Also, make sure that hp envy 5055 printer and the Windows device are connected to the same network. If not change the networks.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer is Offline for Mac
- You will find the printer is offline message when the Mac device is not securely connected to the wireless network.
- Firstly check the connection between the wireless network and the device. Disconnect the cord of the wireless router.
- After a few seconds, connect it again and turn on the router. Then establish the wireless connection in the Mac device.
- Secondly, try resetting the printer. Remove the power and electrical cords from, 123 hp setup 5055 Printer and wait for few seconds.
- Then reconnect the cords and restart the printer. Make sure that the power and electrical cables are securely connected.
- Finally, attempt making a print job in 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer, if the printer is found in the printer properties, then the problem is resolved.
123 HP ENVY 5055 PAPER JAM AND FEED ISSUE
Step1:Hp Envy 5055 Paper Jam from the Input Tray
- If the paper is jammed in the input tray during the print job, firstly turn OFF 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer.
- Pull the input tray out from the printer and slowly remove the print papers stuck in the input tray.
- Once you remove the stuck paper from the input tray, reinsert the input tray in the slot of 123 hp envy 5055 Printer securely.
- At last, turn ON the printer, and attempt giving a print job, if the paper flow in the printer is smooth, then the problem is resolved.
Step2:HP Envy 5055 Paper Jam from the Print Zone
- If there is paper jam in the print zone in the middle of a print job, then turn OFF 123.hp.com/setup 5055 Printer.
- First, open the ink cartridge access door of the printer, and move the printer carriage to check the jammed paper inside.
- Thoroughly, check the paper jammed in the print zone, carefully remove the jammed papers from the area.
- After removing the papers carefully, place the printer carriage properly and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Then turn ON the printer, and test a printing job, if the printer runs smoothly, then the problem is resolved.
Step3:Hp Envy 5055 Paper Jam from the Rear of the Printer
- If the print papers gets jammed in the rear of the printer during the ongoing print job, then immediately turn OFF 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer.
- Then open the rear door of 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer, to check the paper jammed in the rear of the printer.
- Remove the print papers stuck in hp envy 5055 printer and remove them carefully. After removing, close the rear door of the printer.
- Finally, attempt giving a print job, if there is no prompt for paper jam, then the problem is resolved.
HP ENVY 5055 FIX INK CARTRIDGE ISSUES
- If you find issues with the ink cartridge in 1123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer, then read through the following,
- Frequently make sure that the color cartridge and the black and white cartridge, are full. If not then replace them with new ink cartridges.
- Check whether the cartridge contacts are damaged, or if they are misplaced in the ink cartridge slots. And remove the protective cover properly.
- Try to clean the cartridge with a cloth, then reinsert the ink cartridges. If the problem still persists then you have to replace the ink cartridges with new ones.
- After carrying out the above steps, you will find improvement in the quality of the print pages.
HP ENVY 5055 FIX PRINT QUALITY ISSUES
- If you have any problem with the quality of prints, then first make sure that you are using the original HP ink cartridge.
- In the printer settings page, check whether you have made proper settings. Also, use the recommended paper size for the print job.
- You have to replace the ink cartridges in regular periods of time, so as to not run out of ink, as this may also ruin the quality of the print.
- Finally make sure that the ink cartridges are properly aligned in their respective slots, if not then change them.
- Attempt making a print job, after following the above steps, you may find the difference in the print quality.
123 HP ENVY 5055 NETWORK ISSUES
Network connectivity issues in 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer, generally occurs when either there is an improper connection from the wireless router, or when the printer is connected to a different network. So make sure that the connectivity to the printer is proper, as that solves most issue.It can also occur due to various other reasons. To solve few issues, go to the HP page and access the troubleshooting option. You can follow the instructions on the computer to go through the troubleshooting process.
123 HP ENVY 5055 for Fix wireless connection
- If you have any issues with the wireless connectivity, select troubleshooting option, in the settings. From this option, select network and internet. Open advanced setting from the internet connection settings.
- In the advanced setting menu, you will have an option called run as administrator. Select that and tick the box for Apply repairs automatically and then click next. From the options shown, select troubleshoot my connection to the internet.
- Then reinstall the network adapter. Select the device managers’ option, go to your network adapter, right click on it, and uninstall it. After the uninstallation is complete, turn OFF the computer, restart and connect to the internet again.
- After connecting to the internet, make sure that the computer and 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer are connected to the same network. Finally, attempt sending a print job to the printer through the wireless network. If the print job works then the issue is resolved.