Printers have come a very long way throughout the years. Wireless printing is a technology that shows us just how much it has grown. If you have one computer you can easily connect to the printer and print, but when there are more, wireless printing makes printing an easy task. It is effortless to print using a 123 hp envy 5055 wireless printer. All you have to do is connect your computer to the same network. You don’t even need to get up, while using wireless printing. Just connect to the printer using Wi-Fi and then start printing. Some 123 hp envy 5055 printers even come with their own network connection to make it easier for you to print without any hurdles.
Is your HP Envy 5055 Printer Giving you Troubles?
Call Our Toll-Free 1 844 687 6686 Services to Instantly Fix it.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Direct Setup
Having a printer with an inbuilt network connection with your computer makes your work simple. To do so follow these steps:
- Make sure your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer and your computer are turned on before starting the connection process.
- You can turn on your printer’s wireless direct by selecting the wireless wizard setup and choosing the wireless direct option and turning it on.
- Turn on your computer and access the network settings and connect 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer to the network displaying the printers name in order to connect your computer to the network.
- If the networks name is not available in the given list of networks. Choose search for new network and connect to the printer’s network to setup a wireless direct connection.
HP Envy 5055 Mobile Print Through Wi-Fi Setup
Sending print commands from a mobile phone could make printing a portable and comfortable job. To print data from your mobile follow these steps:
- Connect your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer to a power source and then turn it on. Check the state of the printer device to proceed further.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi direct on your printer by using 123 hp envy 5055 wireless network wizard setting on the control panel of the printer.
- Connect your mobile to Wi-Fi by switching the Wi-Fi option and choosing the preferred network on the given list.
- Choose the document or picture from files and then proceed to print on your mobile. Choose print and select the printer’s name from the given list to proceed with printing
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows and Mac
Setting up a wireless network connection for a MAC or Windows is essential for enhanced printing. To do so follow these steps:
- Turn on the computer, router and 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer by connecting them to a proper electrical power source. Prepare for the installation process.
- Connect the printer to the preferred wireless network by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- Download the printer driver from the official HP site, Make sure to download the printer driver that is compatible to your computer and install the software.
- If you have MAC OS, printout a sample page using the Print Testpage option. If it is a Windows, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
- Finally, the wireless direct setup for Mac and windows are done successfully for attaining the rich-quality printing on your HP Printer connection.
123 HP Envy 5055 print from a wireless-capable
Printing documents using the Wi-Fi direct has made printing easier than it was supposed to be. But using the Wi-Fi direct involves following certain steps like these:
- Turn on the Wi-Fi direct option on your printer and connect your computer to 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer’s network by choosing its name from the given list of networks.
- If you have enabled a password for your 123 hp envy 5055 wireless network, enter the password in order to connect to the network.
- Choose the document or picture that you are intended to print from the computer’s folders and click on print option.
- In the print settings, you can change the orientation, size and other such settings before printing the final print. Select print in the print menu to proceed.
123 HP Envy 5055 Network setup
Step 1: Installation Preparation
Preparation is mandatory for any process, so does the process of network setup and here are the instructions for it:
- It is essential to be prepared before the installation Collect the network name and password prior to the process, when you need at time.
- Turn on your router, computer, and printer. Make sure that your computer is connected to a network and make sure that the network is stable.
- Verify if the computer is connected to the same network as 123 hp setup 5055 printer. If not connect both the devices to a mutual network connection.
- Remove all the valid USB connections that are connected to the printer. Any USB connections left on the printer might cause disruptions in the process
Step 2: Restoring the Default Wireless Settings on HP Printer
- Make sure that the printer is turned on before proceeding with the network setup. Connect 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer to an electrical output to turn it on.
- You can change the printer’s wireless settings by making use of the options on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the settings option on the printers control panel and search for wireless network wizard in the given list of settings.
- After finding the wireless network wizard to open the wireless network wizard menu. In that menu, you can find the option to change the settings into default.
- Click to change the settings to restore the default settings of the printer’s wireless connection. Thus you can change the settings of a wireless network in your printer
Step 3: Install the Software and Printer Driver
- Make sure that the computer is turned on and is connected to a network that is mutual to the printer. Make sure that the network has a steady proximity.
- Download the printer driver for your computer from the official HP site. Make sure that your computer meets the requirement of the software.
- Install the printer driver software onto your computer and follow the instructions given by the software while installing the software.
- Make sure that no USB connections are left with the printer. If any are left the software might prompt for other necessary software to be downloaded.
- After installing the software, print a test page out to check if the installation was done successfully.
123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Be prepared with your networks name and password of the preferred network before starting the process
- Go to network menu on the control panel and select 123 hp envy 5055 wireless network wizard from the given options.
- The wireless network wizard menu displays an array of network name. Choose the preferred network name from the given list.
- If you don’t see your preferred name enlisted with the network names, enter the network’s name manually by choosing the enter new name option.
- Make sure to enter the network name as it is in the enter new name option, to avoid any confusions.
- You can select the done option given below to connect your preferred network to your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.