The setting up of HP Envy 5055 printer setup is as basic as any other printer setup and involves a few steps that are to be followed until it is completely set for handling. The process of setup includes unboxing the printer, connecting 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer to the power source, connecting the printer to the system through a network or wired connections, downloading the necessary software and etc… In certain cases, the necessary software is automatically downloaded. But in other cases, it has to be downloaded manually. Our experts are here to extend their services to help you get through this 123 hp envy 5055 printer setup process without any efforts.
Is your HP Envy 5055 Printer Giving you Troubles?
Call Our Toll-Free 1 844 687 6686 Services to Instantly Fix it.
123 HP Envy 5055 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
Unboxing 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Remove all the tapes and packaging materials from the box along with the printer. Be precautious while handling HP Envy 5055 printer and try not to damage it in any manner.
- Remove the tapes and packaging present outside 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Get rid of the sticker on the control panel of the printer and unlock the cartridge access door in order to open it.
- Remove the packaging that exists inside the cartridge access door and scanning glass. Make sure that no wrap is left inside and then close the cartridge access door and proceed.
- Open the input tray by pulling it outwards and remove the tapes on the inside. Push the tray forward to close it.
123 HP Envy 5055 Connect the Power Cord
- Connecting the printer to a power source is essential for the printer to function.
- Take the power cord from the printer packaging and extend the power cord which is essential to supply electricity.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the socket on the rear end of HP Envy 5055 printer. Take the other end of the power cord and connect it to an electrical output.
- Before plugging 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer into the output make sure the electrical output has a steady flow of electricity.
- Fluctuations in the electricity might cause damage to the printer and might cause malfunction.
- Plug the power cord into the electrical output and turn on the printer to proceed.
123 HP Envy 5055 Check the Contents of the Box
- HP Envy 5055 printer package contains many other things along with the printer. So check if you have got all the contents of the printer package.
- You get HP Envy 5055 printer, which is known to print life-like pictures at an affordable cost.
- Next, you get the power cord in a separate wrap. The power cord is used to connect 123 hp setup 5055
printer to the power source.
- A pair of HP instaink ink cartridges comes with the package. an HP 65 black ink cartridge and an HP 65 tri-ink cartridge along with the package. These are specifically known for their high quality ink.
- You also get an ink caution flyer, instant ink flyer and a setup guide along with the package to guide you through the setup.
Loading paper in 123 HP Envy 5055 printer
- Unlock the paper input tray and extend it. Move the paper glides as apart from each other.
- Load paper in a portrait orientation into the input tray. Make sure that the printing side of the paper us facing downwards.
- Do not load more than the recommended number of papers at a time. Loading excessive may cause paper jam inside the printer.
- Make sure that the paper moves no further by pushing the stack of paper into the tray. Adjust the paper guides accordingly
- Move the input tray forward and press done on the control panel of 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Extend the output tray outwards and ensure that the output tray’s extensions are protracted.
HP ENVY 5055 USING PRINT
Step1:Print Using the HP Smart App
- Download HP Smart app from the official HP website and install it in your system. Make sure that the application is compatible with the OS version of your system.
- Choose the print tile on the home screen page of HP Smart app as soon as it gets installed in your system to start the process.
- Locate the picture or document that you want to print; sometimes the files may be in different locations. So be careful while selecting the documents and pictures.
- Select the document or picture that you are proposed to print from your system’s folders.
- Click the print option that appears on the preview window and press done to proceed with 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printing process.
Step3:HP Envy 5055 Print Duplexing
- Make sure there are enough papers loaded into the printer before starting the process of printing.
- Open the document that you have to print and choose the print option that is inside the file tool in the homepage
- In the print menu, choose the name of 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer and proceed further. The printer properties tab will open as soon as you select the printer.
- In the printer properties tab, select the double-sided printing option or double-sided printing option. You can change the orientation of the final print in this page.
- Then proceed to choose the booklet or tablet option according to your preferred orientation.
- Click ok from the print menu to start the printing of the preferred document.
Step2:Print Documents Using HP Printer Software
- Download the printer driver from the official HP website in your computer using the internet. Make sure that its compatible to your computer’s OS
- Verify if the printer is turned on before starting the printing process. If the printer is not turned on, connect 123.hp.com/setup 5055 to an electrical output.
- After installing, connect the printer to your computer by using a mutual network Mutual network connection is an essential part of the printing process
- Select document or picture that has to be printed from t your system and select print.
- After selecting print, select the printer from the list and proceed. Make changes in the orientation of the final print before choosing to print.
Step4:HP Envy 5055 Successful Printing
- To get the best quality printing and a successful printing process make sure that there are certain instructions to be followed and some are mentioned below
- Make sure to only buy and use genuine HP ink The quality difference between the genuine product and the off-brand product is drastic.
- Verify that the ink cartridges are installed in their respective slots and not in different slots by mistake.
- Check the levels of the ink in the ink cartridges regularly. And replace them as soon as they are empty.
- Make sure that you load the recommended size of paper for printing to achieve good quality.
- Verify if 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is loaded with an adequate amount of paper before the print process.
123 HP ENVY 5055 INK CARTRIDGE
- Open the ink cartridge door in 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer by raising it until it locks in its place. the carriage slightly moves to the left.
- Wait until the carriage becomes idle. Remove the ink cartridges from their respective package. And touch the ink cartridge only in the black region.
- Gently remove the plastic protective tape. Be careful not to damage any of the contacts.
- Place the ink cartridges in the respective slots. Gently push the ink cartridges into their slots until they click into it.
- Make sure you close the lids on the slots so that the ink cartridges are secured in their places.
- Close the ink cartridge access door .wait until 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer calibrates.